Saturday, August 25, 2012

Chapter I: Path of Black Leaves

Our plan is simple.
We have to reach the tree, the tree would be able to give us enough power to become gods of our own.
I've never been worshiped, I was nothing before I became a nest. I should consider myself lucky to be a nest, to be part of Connection. Humans are worthless beings that don't deserve our love, why should they. All they do is waste their time on this earth, never do anything with it except run around trying to make it in society. Pathetic, all of them pathetic!

We walked into the forest hoping to see the deity that would bring us to the tree, we had to find Slenderman. To people familiar with the legend around him it might seem stupid to seek him out, but really I think we 4 could take him if we needed to. He poses no threat to us.

We found him, standing in the woods before the entrance to his domain. He was about to enter as we arrived.

"Slenderman!" I said.

He looked in our direction.
Slenderman, the tall man without face. I heard stories about him when I was a kid, never did it enter my mind that I would one day meet him in this context.

"What is it, unclean ones!" He said trough telepathy.

"We need to see the tree, we wish to speak to it" Scarecrow said.

"Learn your place unclean ones. You are servants, nothing more!"

He prepared to attack, tentacles forming out of his back.
Me & Scarecrow used the convocation, thousands of birds flying out of our bodies towards the Slenderman. It was not meant to be an attack, merely a distraction while Tin would jump behind him. Slenderman picked him up with one of his tentacle, which Tin just sliced with his axe.  
After that Xerxes picked up the Slenderman with both hands. Xerxes is actually taller than Slenderman, believe it or not so that must not have been hard for him to accomplish. 
Xerxes held him down on the ground, immobilizing him.

"What have you got to say now"

We never considered us the strongest force in the universe or anything like that. I mean that would be stupid, but Slenderman is pretty weak when you catch him by surprise. 

He didn't seem mad, I think he was more impressed at our tactic & team work.


He allowed us against his own wishes to enter his domain. Slenderman never liked us, but he respected us.
We entered, the Path of Black Leaves.


No comments:

Post a Comment